A foreign currency exchange rate is a price that represents how much it costs to buy the currency of one country using the currency of another country. Currency traders buy and sell currencies through forex transactions based on how they expect currency exchange rates will fluctuate.
Forex trading is the process of speculating on currency prices to potentially make a profit. Currencies are traded in pairs, so by exchanging one currency for another, a trader is speculating on whether one currency will rise or fall in value against the other.
Trading Forex for Beginners & Expert
- We are teaching the basics of currency pairs.
- We are teaching the software basics (MT4, MT5)
- We give training to learn how to trade demo account
- We Teach How to Find a Forex Broker provider
- Use the service provider’s resources such as tools and guides
- We give study materials on trading and give videos to clients online
- We teach a Fibonacci & Elliot wave trading strategies.
- We teach How to make profit in 10 out of 8 trades.
- Keep weekly track of your progress
- We teach to Start placing on live trades